3.29.2014

THREE EASTER RABBITS

It's finally warming up, and frankly It's hard to trust it, I know. I never thought it was going to happen again given our winter, but it seems like I might just be able to leave the house without 15 layers in the near future. Fingers crossed I'm right...so let's celebrate. We all deserve it after the winter we've endured.

SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY! and with it comes Easter Baskets, green grass, tulips. I'm working on a few one of a kind and limited edition rabbits and bears for the shop which I hope to post before too long, but for now let's talk Rabbits.




LINEN RABBITS made by JENNIFER:
The POLKA DOT CLUB Cuddling Rabbit and Rolypoly Rabbit are new in the studio and frankly I'm so smitten with them. My daughter sleeps with her Cuddling Rabbit every night and each time it comes out of the washer and dryer it just looks better- more loved- more right. The Rolypoly rabbit is brand new and is just right for rolling or plunking into a basket surrounded by chocolate eggs.




ERNEST THE RABBIT PATTERN:
As always I'm excited to have people try working with mohair themselves. It's challenging but rewarding as no other material is quite the same. My Ernest the Rabbit pattern is fit for all skill levels and the instructions are altogether complete. In the 3 years I've been sharing my patterns I've offered help to everyone- and not had one question. I knew they were thorough but really?! Get Sewing Everyone. Easter is just around the bend.



No comments:

Post a Comment